Cannot refer the list of the browsed driver with [Load INF file].
The following error occurred during the creation of Build Windows PE environment.
This is a bug in the software.
If ActiveImage Protector 2016 is installed
1) Download from an attached file.
2) Replace the binary.
WinPeBuilder2.exe – file version 18.104.22.168
C:Program FilesNetJapanActiveImage Protector
C:Program Files(x86)NetJapanActiveImage Protector
If ActiveImage Protector 2016 is not installed
1) Insert ActiveImage Protector 2016 Setup media to CD/DVD device.
2) Download the file, and decompress this file to Desktop.
3) Run the WinPeBuilder2.exe in the folder with [Run as administrator].
4) Click Yes in the following message.
5) Select a root of DVD and click [Select Folder] with [Select folder which has WIM files] screen.
ActiveImage Protector 2016 Windows Edition (included non SP/SP1)