The following error may occur in the backup task.
1) [-311] Could not start VSS Level=ERROR 
2) [-312] snapshot not found
1) There is not enough available disk space.
2) The driver that supported the kernel does not exist.
1) Check the available space of the backup target disk
The following available space is required for AIP.
|Version||Minimum available space requirement|
|3.1||5% available space of the total size of the backup target disk|
|3.5||3% available space of the total size of the backup target disk|
Snapshot temp area: 3% of the total size of the backup target
It is possible to change the snapshot temporary area size with the following command.
It has been implemented in ActiveImage Protector 3.5 or later.
2) Installation and update of snapshot driver
# aipmng –modupdate –all
This command will install the driver that matches based on the kernel information.
If the module does not exist, it will check driver at Netjapan Server.
If checking a driver at the time of a start of OS, edit rc.local.
# vi /etc/rc.local
aipmng –modupdate –all
If the Kernel has been updated during the operation of a scheduled backup, an error may occur.