The ActiveVisor service may repeatedly terminate abnormally.
When a problem occurs, the following events are repeatedly output.
—– aip.log —–
11/06/2018 01:48:29.005 0 HandleOneTCPClient Exception
—– Windows application event —–
Log Name: System
Source: Service Control Manager
Event ID: 7034
ActiveVisor Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).
There is a problem with the database file that stores the client information.
1) From the Task Manager, right-click MCService.exe and execute “End process tree” to forcibly terminate it.
2) Delete the following files in the installation path.
C:Program Files (x86)NetJapanActiveVisorAIPClientscomputerlist.ini
C:Program Files (x86)NetJapanActiveVisorAIPClientssummary.db
3) Start the ActiveVisor Service from Services.
4) Start the ActiveVisor Console and perform a Network Search.
5) Move Unmanaged Clients to Managed Clients.