GNOME desktop response becomes extremely delayed under the following three conditions.
– Using the GNOME desktop with RHEL7.x / CentOS7.x
– Settign up your own audit rules
– Installing AIP2018 Linux Edition
To determine which condition is causing this issue, execute the df command.
If the response does not return immediately, the following may be the issue.
If you are using a server made by NEC, the initial setting script will set the “audit log”, so the possibility into this condition increases.
“gvfs-fuse” package caused some problems, GNOME desktop response of “RHEL7.x / CentOS7.x” will be delayed.
1) Run the following command.
# yum remove gvfs-fuse
2) Reboot the OS.
1) Open the “/etc/environment” with a gedit or etc.
2) Add GVFS_”DISABLE_FUSE=1″ and save it.
3) Reboot the OS.
– ActiveImage Protector 2018 Linux