ActiveImage Protector installed by using MSI installer cannot be uninstalled from application list, therefore, you need to uninstall the ActiveImage Protector by running a command from command line.
MSI installer, used for distribution of MSI package with Active Directory, can function as the installer by running as a single module from command line.
Creating MSI formatted installer
1) Run the installer for ActiveImage Protector 2022, enter the product key, select [Create MSI Installer] and click [Run].
2) MSI formatted installer is created in the [ActiveImage Protector Components] folder on the desktop.
＊The long file name includes hashed product key information. Please do not change the file name.
1) Launch command prompt and enter the following command.
msiexec.exe /i <fil path> /quiet Ex) msiexec.exe /i “C:\Users\<User Name>\Desktop\ActiveImage Protector Components\ActiveImage Protector 2022 Setup-xxxxx.msi” /quiet
＊ActiveImage Protector 2022 installed by using msi formatted installer can be uninstalled only by running the following command.
1) Launch the command prompt and enter the following command.
msiexec.exe /x <file path> /quiet Ex) msiexec.exe /x “C:\Users\<User Name>\Desktop\ActiveImage Protector Components\ActiveImage Protector 2022 Setup-xxxxx.msi” /quiet
2) After waiting a while, AIP shortcut icon on desktop and the application in [Programs and Features] in Control Pane are deleted.
- ActiveImage Protector 2022