When running File Recovery task in the environment where TrendMicro Apex One is installed, your will get the following issues.
1) When selecting a recovery point and proceeding with the next step, "Mounting the recovery point ..." process takes longer time.
2) Even if you can browse a file, once recovery process starts, the progress percentage of the task remains to be 0.0%, "Establishing connection failed." message is displayed, and you cannot browse a file.
At this moment, connection to VHD hangs up.
3) When performing File Recovery operation, the system temporarily freezes, however, after a while, the program become operable.
After waiting a little longer, File Recovery task fails. (exit code 24593)
Please configure the Apex One behavior monitoring setting to add AIP install folder "*.exe" to the approved programs and save the changed settings.
Since the connection to VHD hang up, please reboot OS before running File Recovery task after the phenomenon occurred.
In the meantime, when you use the following operating procedures for File Recovery, the above phenomenon does not occur.
- Mount Image
- Image Explorer
- Establish iscsi connection by using the Image Target Server.
- ActiveImage Protector 2022