When the following conditions are satisfied, the created full backup image is corrupted.
1) Volume backup task was executed.
2) This issue occurred when the created full backup image file size exceeded 10TB or larger.
*When trying to create an incremental from the full backup, the following log is come out during task processing and the full backup is performed. It repeats the same process for subsequent incremental.
- 06/23/2023 13:20:09.236 Read image f:\storage\19b4ae28-a939-4954-9638-6432432658c7\19B4AE28-A939-4954-9638-6432432658C7_6430315F30303030315F6930303030302D3030303030.aiv error -411 Level = ERROR
- 06/23/2023 13:20:09.386 CheckDependentImage error, run base
Issues in the process of indexes of backup image files
Please take the following workaround.
- Select entire disk for backup source.
Before running volume backup task, please apply the following patch and run full backup.
This workaround is applicable to the environment which Update patch 22.09.08.01 is applied.
Bug-fixing patch：Patch-ActiveImage Protector 2022-230629-02.zip
- ActiveImage Protector 2022 Version 22.214.171.12478 or earlier