AIP will need to install the various packages in advance.
Required packages will be installed automatically by this script.
If connected to the Internet, required packages will be installed by yum repository.
If not connected to the Internet, prepare a setup DVD of LinuxOS beforehand.
yum repository will be created from Linux OS setup DVD.
Then, required packages will be installed from the Linux OS setup DVD repository.
For ActiveImage Protector 2016 Linux Edition, please use the script “pre_pkg_install_4.6” in the product media utility folder.
Required packages in CentOS 7 are included in the “Everything ISO”.
Please prepare the “Everything ISO”.
CentOS 5.7 and earlier versions are provided only CD media, hence this script does not work properly.
How to use
1) Login as root.
2) Save the attached script any directory.
3) Grant permission to execute the script.
# chmod + x pre_pkg_install
4) Run the pre_pkg_install in the terminal.
– ActiveImage Protector 4.0 Linux Edition
– ActiveImage Protector 4.1 Linux Edition
– ActiveImage Protector 4.5 Linux Edition
- pre_pkg_install.zip (1,746 bytes)